During this bitter cold weather it is difficult to see patients come into our centers in flimsy sweaters or jackets... Or to pass someone on the street and know they have to be cold in their meager clothes... Many of us have coats, scarf’s and gloves that we no longer wear and can be put to good use.
Please help us provide warm winter clothing for those patients, the homeless, our neighbors, and anyone that would benefit from a good condition, clean coat, hat, scarf or gloves. PATHS will collect gently used coats, scarf’s, gloves and hats throughout the month of January and distribute them to the homeless shelter, Salvation Army and other agencies who serve the same economically disadvantaged. You may drop off your items at any of our PATHS locations between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- The Main Street Center, 705 Main Street, Danville
- Health Centers of the Piedmont, 4 South Main Street, Chatham
- 403 Spring Street, Danville (Administrative Office)
- Health Centers of the Piedmont, 287 Commonwealth Blvd., Martinsville, Va.
- PATHS Community Dental Clinic, 1008 South Main Street (DCC/Foundation Hall), Danville
While we prefer the items be cleaned ahead of time, we are happy to take care of that for you. We will work with one of our local cleaners to provide this service at no charge. Help us get the word out by sharing this email with your contacts. Together we can help keep our neighbors warm and healthy.
Wishing you all the joys of the season.
- Kay Crane, CEO