PATHS Community Pharmacy is an independant pharmacy serving Southside Virginia. Most prescription insurance plans are accepted, including Medicare Part D plans. PATHS' pharmacy can fill anyone's prescriptions, even if they come from doctor's outside PATHS.
- New Prescriptions: PATHS will gladly fill any new prescription you have. If for some reason we don't have the drug in stock that you need, we'll make every effort to have it shipped in so that you can pick it up the next morning!
- Transfer Prescriptions: If you have an active prescription with refills at another pharmacy, transfering it to PATHS is easy! Simply call and give us your name, address, birthday, the prescription number found on your bottle, and the name/location of the pharmacy that filled it before. We'll take care of everything from there, and will call you when your prescription is ready.
- Refill Prescriptions: Requesting a refill on a prescription we've filled for you before is easy. Just call us and follow the automated prompts. We'll call you when everything is ready to be picked up!
- Call-in Prescriptions: Feel free to have your doctor call your prescriptions, or better yet -- ask your doctor to e-scribe them to us using Surescripts!
- Free Delivery: PATHS now offers free delivery for the Danville area. If you are located in the Danville area, and would like your prescription delivered please let us know!